New Student Registration
Simply fill out the form below to schedule your new student on-campus registration day where you will get registered for classes, meet with your advisor and get your official student ID.
There are dates to choose from:
- Saturday, 4月il 15, 2023
- Saturday, 4月il 22, 2023
- Friday, May 12, 2023
Get ahead on your plans to enroll:
During your New Student Registration, you will:
- Meet with financial aid and business offices to discuss scholarships, loans and payment plan options.
- Meet with the campus nurse to discuss any health requirements.
- Take your student ID picture, and receive your campus mailbox and 电子邮件 address.
- Receive your class schedule, and meet with an advisor to learn more about how your class schedule will fit with your four-year plan of study.
Things to know:
- A $200 enrollment confirmation is due the day of registration if you haven’t already paid.
- If you are a transfer student, have previous college credits, or dual credits, we’ll need to have your official transcripts sent to DWU two weeks before you come to campus so that we can evaluate them and be able to advise you well.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please contact us online or give us a call at 605-995-2650.